As a dedicated or aspiring yoga teacher, earning a 500-hour yoga teacher certification provides you with a broad level of accreditation. Completing the 200-hour training program allows you to proceed with the 300-hour yoga teacher training program and become a 500-hour Registered Yoga Teacher. You can expect to comprehend yoga's effects on the mind better as you participate in the programs.
Let's explore how to become a yoga instructor and the benefits of earning the 500-hour certification.
The Benefits of Receiving the 500-hour Certification
Taking PCC's 500-hour yoga teacher training program allows you to comprehend how different forms of yoga affect the human mind. You'll know how to more capably answer your students' queries and have a broader knowledge of the full effects of yoga on your well-being. You can also expect to push your body to attempt novel things and gain insights into risk-free yoga practices.
The 500-hour yoga teacher training program enables you to become a 500-hour Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-500). The designation is an advanced and respected credential in Portland's yoga sphere. Becoming a 500-hour RYT makes you eligible to train and guide yoga teachers. You also get to know your body and its functioning from a yogic perspective.
PCC's 500-hour yoga teacher certification allows you to build and expand your yoga enterprise. The certification enhances the legitimacy of your yoga training classes and draws advanced practitioners seeking expert guidance on yoga to your business. As a 500-hour RYT, you have the knowledge and qualifications to teach 200-hour yoga teacher training classes, enabling your students to scale new heights.
The Yoga Alliance's elevated standards stipulate that a 500-hour RYT must instruct a significant proportion of modules in the 200-hour yoga teacher training program. PCC's 500-hour yoga teacher training program is a convenient, thorough, and affordable way to expand your enterprise and offer your yoga students the depth and experience they seek.
How to Become a Yoga Instructor
Receiving the 500-hour certification requires you to take PCC's 200-hour certification course before embarking on the 300-hour certification course. The 200-hour certification course forms a solid basis upon which you can learn more advanced concepts contained in the 300-hour certification course.
Taking PCC's 200-Hour Ayurvedic Yoga Teacher Certification
PCC's 200-hour certification program includes theoretical and practical aspects, allowing personal and professional development. You can expect to experience significant changes and transformations toward wellness when you take the course. The 200-hour program comprises four modules, each with 50 content hours covered during the term. You can take the four modules in a sequence that fits your busy schedule or choose only those that interest you. Completing each module enables you to earn 38 of NAMA's PACE credits.
The program allows you to become a certified 200-hour RYT. The four modules in the one-year program take place during the four annual seasons:
- The winter module teaches you the art of balancing the spirit, mind, and body through Ayurvedic yoga. The class includes cooking, Mudras, restorative yoga, and aromatherapy and will also teach you evaluation skills and proposals for perfect wellness.
- The spring module emphasizes wellness management and balancing food, spices, daily routines, nutrition, and lifestyle. You also learn detoxifying basics and maintain a sense of balance throughout the year.
- The summer module allows you to find your inner bliss, beauty, and wellness. You can expect to learn yoga practices and breathing rhythms for perfect fitness. The class also includes the practical and theoretical applications of Mudra, Marma, Mantra, Yantra, Bandha, and Asana.
- The fall module focuses on philosophy and Ayurveda yoga. You also learn Panchamahabhutas, universal qualities, the three bio-energies, and the human anatomy.
What You'll Learn in the 300-Hour Course
Completing PCC's 300-hour yoga teacher training program is the final milestone in becoming a certified 500-hour RYT. The one-year program comprises four modules covered in four annual seasons.
- The winter module gives you in-depth insights on yoga scheduling for Yoga Nidra, mental relaxation, and focus. You also learn the mind's role in wellness management and balance.
- The spring module emphasizes ethics, daily lifestyle, and yoga. You can expect to learn how to incorporate adjustment practices and structure yoga classes.
- The summer module lets you discover yoga postures for the lower, upper, and middle digestive tracts. You can also expect to experience the advantages of an unimpeded connection between your lungs and brain.
- The fall module focuses on perspectives and theories of balancing consciousness, mind, and body. You also comprehend the core teachings of Patanjali in the Yoga Sutras.
Expand Your Yoga Teaching Qualifications Today!
PCC's 500-hour yoga teacher certification is your best bet if you are looking to expand your qualifications. The program consists of a 200-hour and a 300-hour yoga teacher training program that allows you to earn the respected RYT-500 credentials. Earning the 500-hour certification makes you well-placed to answer your students' queries and expand your yoga enterprise.
Contact us today to expand your qualifications with PCC.