Are you serious about starting a healthcare career in nutrition, or incorporating nutrition into your current healthcare practice? Discover how the Functional Nutrition program at PCC Institute for Health Professionals can help you become a nationally Certified Nutrition Professional, and support your career goals! Join the Functional Nutrition online webinar on June 20th from 6 - 7:30 p.m.
RSVP for this free webinar at Eventbrite.
- The role nutrition plays in functional medicine and integrative healthcare
- The science-based curriculum of our Functional Nutrition program
- Traditional wisdom incorporated into the program
- Our instructors, who are experts and practitioners in their specific field
- The unique "flipped classroom" format of the online course
- Program requirements and expectations
- The details of joining our next cohort
Our program starts this fall, and provides the foundational knowledge and skills necessary for becoming a holistic nutritionist within the functional medicine paradigm. Throughout the program, you learn relevant concepts of A&P, biochemistry, and primary nutrient classifications; gain skill in how to research for the scientific evidence regarding nutrition, assessments, and diet; learn and access resources to understand, develop, and recommend healthy food choices for your clients.
Curious to learn more? Contact Amy Evans.