Encore & Solo Business Builders
Have you been dreaming about starting your own business for decades?
Perhaps you are retired or you have been laid off, and you're looking for some extra income, or something to keep you busy.
Encore Entrepreneurship is on the rise for people like you. Never before has it been easier for 50+ individuals to monetize their knowledge, skills, and experience.
Oregon Small Business Development Center and Portland Community College present ENCORE Business Builders to help you turn your experience into a rewarding small business.
What to Expect
Each week we'll bring in subject-matter experts to teach on important areas. Sessions meet weekly for 10 weeks and are 3 hours long.
Through the 10 week program, you will:
- Learn how to manage your business more effectively
- Learn how to improve your business’s profitability
- Network with small business owners
- Gain clarity in your business
- Dedicate time to work on your business
- Work one-on-one with a business advisor
- Learn from subject-matter experts
- Take the Next Step in Building Your Business
Included in Program
Week 1: Mission, Vision, Goals
Week 2: Principles of Solopreneurship
Week 3: Models of Growth for the Solo Business
Week 4: Financial Recordkeeping
Week 5: Pricing for Profit
Week 6: Raising Money
Week 7: Legal Details for Your Business
Week 8: Branding and Sales for the Solo Business
Week 9: Getting Your Business On the Web
Week 10: Marketing with E-tools
For a detailed course outline, complete the form on this page | ENROLL NOW