Whether feedback is formal or informal, and whether it is provided to employees, peers, or someone else, there are ways that it can be structured to be effective and lasting.Learn why the way we deliver is feedback is important, how to deliver a message so that people accept it and make changes that may be needed, and how to accept feedback that we are offered.
You will learn to:
- Explain why feedback is essential
- Apply a framework for providing formal or informal feedback
- Use descriptive language when delivering feedback
- Describe six characteristics of effective feedback
- Provide feedback in real situations
Upcoming Course Dates
Click here for upcoming course dates.
For questions regarding this program, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 971-722-6269.