The Art of Delegating Effectively
Effective delegation is one of the most valuable and difficult skills a manager can master. It can, however, be learned. In addition to reducing your workload it enhances the abilities of your staff. Delegating tasks and responsibilities to your employees enables them to handle more complex assignments and allows you to advance within the organization.
This workshop will explore many facets of delegation. We will examine the delegation process step by step, including when to delegate and to whom, and learn techniques to overcome problems.
You will learn:
- How delegation fits into your job and how it can make you more successful
- Different ways to delegate tasks
- Effective use of an eight-step process for delegation
- How to provide effective instructions to produce better results
- Common delegation pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Systems to monitor delegation results
- Techniques for giving effective feedback
Upcoming Course Dates
Click here for upcoming course dates.
For questions regarding this program, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the course you're looking for? Explore other courses offered by PCC's Professional Development and Training Program.